Masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
toxicated
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight male

Masturbation

Unread post by toxicated »

I am male 26 and had sex only a few times. I masturbate everyday 2-3 times. Is it over-masturbating? Does it result in premature ejaculation? How long a guy usually last on average?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Heather »

How frequently masturbation is right for someone is up to them. Does this frequency feel right for you? Is it getting in the way of your life in any way?

Masturbation is not linked with premature ejaculation (which is a pretty iffy framework, though). Per the "how long" question, for people with penises, most studies reflect that once direct stimulation begins, usually it is just a few minutes before orgasm occurs, if it occurs. But that is an average of billions of people, so there is still a lot of diversity there, and for even one person, that will tend to vary from day to day, with sexual activities and with different partners: there are quite a few variables when it comes to this.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic