Condom slipped off

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Maddie843

Condom slipped off

Unread post by Maddie843 »

I recently had protected sex and after my partner finished and pulled out,the condom slipped off and half was left inside of my vagina, while the other half with the opening remained on the outside. Nothing spilled to my knowledge but I just want to be sure I'm taking enough precaution to not get pregnant. Also should I take plan b or am I safe enough to not have to. I am currently not on birth control
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Condom slipped off

Unread post by Eddie C »

Hello there, Maddie. Welcome to Scarleteen! :)

If the rim of the condom was still out of your vagina, then is safe to assume that there was not spilling inside. But, because we were not there and we didn't see exactly what happened is hard to say if you should take Plan B or not. That's going to be up to you and the level of safety you want and need, anyway. In case you decide to take it, Plan B works in the 120 hours after the risk. Here's more info about it: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexua ... traception

Moving forward, is good to remember to hold the base of the condom every time that the person wearing it is going to pull out. That way you can avoid this kind of situations. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic