Semen on vagina

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
hermionegranger
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Semen on vagina

Unread post by hermionegranger »

Hello-

I just have a quick question in an attempt to ease my worries. Basically, my boyfriend and I have been having vaginal sex since January of this year and we have used a condom every single time without fail. However, last week, we did not have a condom so we decided to abstain from sex although we still messed around. My boyfriend was naked on his back, and I was naked on top of him, except that I was wearing small underwear. The underwear rode up my butt quite a bit. We were simulating sex, so I took his penis and touched it to my vagina (covered with underwear) and rubbed it back and forth. It touched my bare butt where the underwear rode up (and let me put emphasis on this) VERY near my vagina where the skin was bare (because of the underwear riding up). I immediately felt a wetness there and we both knew it was pre-cum. While I know that you can never say 100 percent for sure whether or not someone has even the slightest possibility of being pregnant, I am just wondering what your thoughts on this are. I am a week late for my period, but this does not necessarily concern me because I am always irregular.

Thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Semen on vagina

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi hermionegranger,

If you're concerned about pregnancy (or need to know whether or not to be concerned), this is a great place to start:
The Pregnancy Panic Companion
hermionegranger

Thank you for your reply!

I read "The Pregnancy Panic Companion" and read a couple of links off of that, but there was not a clear cut answer about pre-cum on the vulva. It was probably an inch away from the vulva. Basically, I am wanting to know if I should be concerned or even be bothered to take a pregnancy test. I go back to college in three weeks and want to have this all dealt with by then (even though I'm sure I'm just overreacting).

Thank you.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome :) Like you hinted at, this is one of those situations where we can't 100% say what the risk was, since we weren't there to see if there was direct contact or not. So your risk was either or no or low, depending on whether or not there was direct contact between genitals
hermionegranger

Thank you so much!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic