live chat

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
miss_lost
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my heart
Primary language: english
Pronouns: her
Sexual identity: all around

live chat

Unread post by miss_lost »

would love it if a staff member on here could be on the chat board tonight, around 9pm new york time, give or take an hour. If I am not on during that time then I am just having fun and couldn't make it.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: live chat

Unread post by Heather »

Our chat hours are listed on our direct service menu linked on the front page of the site.

There is also a link to make an appointment for chat, but evenings are simply not available for chats.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
miss_lost
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my heart
Pronouns: her
Sexual identity: all around

Unread post by miss_lost »

yep, I read the hours. I was thinking asking for a chat would do some good.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Okay: just be aware that chat by request like this isn't something we are generally able to do. We need users to simply come to chat during chat hours, and if you'd like to schedule a chat, to use the appointment tool available for that on that same page.

While I have you on the link, though, we ask that users coming on the new version of the boards please post here -- http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23 -- to let us know their accounts, if handles are different, from our old boards. You had an account registered with us on the old boards with this email in 2002, so please be sure and list it there for us. Thanks. :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic