Fingering

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
loveyoruxx
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: bisexual

Fingering

Unread post by loveyoruxx »

My boyfriend was fingering and he does his best to find my gspot and make me cum. His fingers i believe went all the way to my cervix which made a lot of liquids come out. It wasnt pee but it looked like guy sperm which is odd because my boydriend never cums inside. What is this liquid coming out? And since he stopped fingering me.. It feels weird and like i have to pee.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Fingering

Unread post by Heather »

Okay, so, for one, contact with the cervix doesn't "make liquids come out," nor is that dependent on how far inside the vagina someone's fingers go unless the person with the vagina just finds a given depth is something they are really turned on by, in which case that arousal will usually play a part in increased lubrication.

Your vagina, to be clear, has its own fluids all by itself, whether you're part of a sexual activity or not. So, when manual sex is going on, some of any fluids will be those fluids, namely, the vaginal discharges that just keep the vagina clean. Sexual arousal also often results in your body making lubrication (called "vaginal sweating"). So, there's that fluid.

Sometimes too, you may ejaculate -- it's similar to how it happens to someone with a penis, save that your ejaculate has nothing to do with human reproduction.

So, there's all those possibilities, and fluids can be any or all of those.

If you are feeling an urge to urinate after sexual activity, but don't actually have to urinate, or have any pain when urinating, then you may be dealing with a urinary tract infection. Those are caused by bacteria getting into the urinary tract, which can often happen with manual sex, particularly if your partner isn't washing their hands right before manual sex ("fingering") or using latex gloves if they're not handwashing. So, if this keeps up over the next day or so or gets worse, you'll need to see a healthcare provider to find out if it is an infection, and, if so, to get treatment so it doesn't get worse and spread.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic