Making Me Cum

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
loveyoruxx
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: bisexual

Making Me Cum

Unread post by loveyoruxx »

My boyfriend wants to make me cum during sex or just by fingering. How can he do this in both ways?
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Making Me Cum

Unread post by Redskies »

There isn't one particular thing or one set of things that your boyfriend, or anyone else, can do to cause an orgasm in someone else. What results in an orgasm is very individual, and it will depend on what particular physical stimulation you enjoy and how you're thinking and feeling about the experience while it's happening.

You said that your boyfriend wants this. What do You want: is orgasm from these kinds of sex something that you want, too? If you're already having those kinds of sex with your boyfriend, are you enjoying them and experiencing pleasure? Experiencing pleasure in sex is a much, much broader thing than simply experiencing orgasm. If you're just starting to communicate about this with him, or you haven't yet talked about it, probably the most rewarding place to start and focus on is by talking about what feels good to you, what you enjoy, what gives you pleasure.

Have you seen Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide ? That might really help fill in a lot of information for both you and your boyfriend around this. Too, we have quite a lot of material on the main site about orgasm, which you can find by using the search function. Please do have a look at what information we already have on the main site, and then feel very free to ask questions about what you read.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic