Nipple Question

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
margaloves
not a newbie

Nipple Question

Unread post by margaloves »

Hello! I'd like to know if it's normal for my nipples to not be sensitive? I've been really thinking about this a lot and I think there may be something wrong with my boobs. I don't actually feel that much whenever my partner fondles my nipples/boobs except if he's really doing it a bit harder than usual. Is it possible that my nipples are numb? I feel like I'm missing out a lot :(
Sunshine
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I have a quote for every situation
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bi

Re: Nipple Question

Unread post by Sunshine »

It doesn't sound as if there was anything wrong with you. Not all people's nipples and / or breasts are sensitive, and not everybody becomes sexually aroused from that kind of stimulation.

I can't say mine are terribly valuable as erogenous zones either. I just like the fact that they are there.

You might be missing out on some breast-related sexual pleasures some other people have, but I bet there are things you enjoy that some others can't.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Nipple Question

Unread post by Mo »

Many people have sensitive nipples, but it's not universal, so if you don't get a lot of pleasure from nipple stimulation that's normal too, and it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you or with your breasts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic