Help!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Tots216
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am a very loving person with a good soul
Primary language: English.
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Help!

Unread post by Tots216 »

I love scarleteen! It's helped me out so much, even in the short amount of time I've used it! To summarize, I don't pose a risk for pregnancy at all. The facts are the facts! These past two months have been so hard for me. Others may look at my situation and laugh at my situation, but to me this has been the hardest thing I've been through. I'm in tears because the people and articles have helped me out so much.
I'm coming to realize that my problem probably stems further than just this scare. I'm having negative thoughts, a horrible mood around other and anxiety that maybe delaying my period. How do I go about getting help for my mental? Where do I start?
Thank you.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Help!

Unread post by Heather »

Yay! Glad our site and organization has been valuable for you. :)

Am I getting it right that you're asking about how to seek out mental healthcare? If so, can you fill me in on your healthcare access as a whole? What kind of healthcare coverage do you have within your reach?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic