Worried sick

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Plz help me

Worried sick

Unread post by Plz help me »

I have an issue that's been bugging me and I saw that y'all help other in my situation so here goes I gave my bf a bj the other day I know I could have an sti and I'm pretty worried about that however he wiped off his precum before I did it and there was no ejaculation so I was wondering if there's still a risk for sti? Also after he wiped if off he touched the back of my head when we were kissing about an hour later I touched the back of my head and peed and wiped could I be pregnant from this? Then a day after this happened I took a shower and spit because some shampoo got in my mouth could this have run down to my vagina and gotten me pregnant with the precum in my spit or can sperm even last that long in spit? Sorry for the long lost but wanted to be detailed.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Worried sick

Unread post by Heather »

Multiple accounts aren't okay here, as we make clear in our user registration guidelines, nor is any kind of fraudulent behavior (like people pretending to be a new user when they are an existing user). We've set limits with you with your other identity here: it's not okay to try and get around them or dismiss them by creating a new identity. We need you to respect them.

I'm closing this thread and this new account: your other handle/ID remains available, though again, any posting does need to be within the limits we've set with you previously, please. As we've suggested before, the right person to bring your anxiety stuff, and how it manifests to, and to get help from with this, is the therapist you're seeing for your anxiety.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic