Various Sexuality Questions!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Light1342
Awesomeness Quotient: My art skills.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Various Sexuality Questions!

Unread post by Light1342 »

I would like to start off with the fact that I am 14 years old, and I masturbate.

1) While masturbating, I feel as though I'm not orgasming, just reaching the climax, and kind of get frustrated about not getting the full experience that I expect.

2) I worry slightly about how the turns on I have now will effect my sex life later. Will it?

3) I want to get a vibrator(clitoral), I know where to get one, but I'm so scared of my parents finding out... Oh the shame I would feel I can imagine it.

Can anyone help answer these? The other forums aren't really a huge help.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Various Sexuality Questions!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Light,

With the orgasms, I think the first question to ask yourself is: what are you expecting an orgasm to feel like? Sometimes, people expect orgasms to be this big, earth-shattering feeling, and when they aren't, there's a feeling of disappointment. Bodies are variable, and they won't always behave how we're expecting (or hoping) that they will. And when it comes to having sex with other people, how that feels will have a lot to do with how you and they communicate about what feels good when it comes to sex.

For a vibrator, I can think of a few different options. There are small vibrators that are easy to conceal, or you can take a look at this article, that's all about things you can use as vibrators that don't look like vibrators: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexua ... ve_edition
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic