Inverted Nipples

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Soccer17
Awesomeness Quotient: I really like my hair
Primary language: English

Inverted Nipples

Unread post by Soccer17 »

For a few months, ive been wondering why my nipples didn't stick out. I had read in puberty books about the different stages but i didn't think about the fact that there may have been something wrong with mine. my older sister told me about inverted nipples. i kinda freaked out. im 13 but i really don't want inverted nipples. they look weird and im worried that when im older, whoever i get together with will find it weird. im wondering if there is any way that i can get them to come out or if they will come out before i get older. Please give me some advice on how to deal with them, and if they will ever come out? :?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Inverted Nipples

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi soccer17,

Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, with different quirks. Breasts are part of our bodies, so sometimes we end up with breasts that don't look how we expect them to, or don't look like other people's. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. Plus, you're young, and your body is going to change as you age into your teenage years. So you may find your breasts end up changing as well. If you'd like more information, this is a good article: Abreast: The Basics of Boobies

I also want to say that, even if your breasts stay how they are, that's something that a good partner will just see as a part of who you are. If you ever find yourself with a partner who thinks your breasts (or any other part of your body) is weird or gross, that's a sign that partner is not a good person to be with.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic