Pursuing a turn on?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Light1342
Awesomeness Quotient: My art skills.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Pursuing a turn on?

Unread post by Light1342 »

Okay, I'm a 14 year old girl and I masturbate.

After talking with a friend(about turn ons and masturbating), I've noticed I have a consistent turn on: Extreme Gangbangs

It seems weird I know but the things that turn me on about this one company are that:
-people can relive their fantasies withoyt fear
-they do after interviews were they look quite happy
-they are impossibly realistic (and the actors forget they are supposed to act, they are just enjoying the pleasure!)
I absolutely love the idea of this company allowing ordinary people to have fun in a safe and legal environment and I have lots of respect for them.

I've been dwelling on the thought of creating a spam email account and signing up on their website, simply because their videos on other sites are short/I've seen them.

So, should I lie and sign up or should I back away?
Sam W
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pursuing a turn on?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Light,

I would say no to signing up for an adult site using a false email. Instead, relying on your own brain to generate your fantasy material would be the easiest way to obtain the images and scenarios that you find arousing ( and hey, you have total control over how they go, which is a bonus).

Just as an aside, the term gangbang is not a great one. It generally refers to a group assault, rather than something consensual. Terms like "group sex" are usually a better way of referring to it.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic