Pregnancy scare!!!!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Toni9
Awesomeness Quotient: Pretty
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

Pregnancy scare!!!!

Unread post by Toni9 »

:shock: can I get pregnant if i am ovulating and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Some sperm dripped on my vuvla and also i whiped some fresh wet cum around the opening of my vagina. So whats the chances of me getting pregnant.
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Pregnancy scare!!!!

Unread post by Redskies »

Are you using any kind of birth control?

If you're not, then yes, both intercourse and ejaculation on the vulva have a high risk of pregnancy.

How long ago did this happen? If you don't want to become pregnant and if it happened less than 5 days ago (and you're not using any other hormonal contraception), you can take emergency contraception. If you want to take it, it's best to take it as soon as possible after a risk, because it's more effective the sooner it's taken.

Do you where to get emergency contraception, or would you like any help or information?

We're also happy to talk with you about choosing and using regular methods for the future.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic