pregnancy scare

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
laila lotfy

pregnancy scare

Unread post by laila lotfy »

ok so i was dry humping with my boyfriend i had my underwear on but he didn't and no condom. i'm not sure if my underwear slipped and had direct contact with precum or not. so suppose that i did. at that time i thought i was ovulating. my cycles are 32/34 days long. then at the 28th day i started bleeding. i thought it was my period. it was just like normal period bleeding. lasted 6 days and changed my pad average 4 times a day. then at about the 14th day from the start of the bleeding (the supposed period) i had severe nausea and vomited. then at about the 15th day i had spotting and lower abdominal pain and back pain. then at about the 17th day which is today, i was masturbating and i had an orgasm and while i was wiping i found blood tinged mucus. is there a possibility that i could be pregnant? that this bleeding was 1st trimester bleeding and not my period because it's earlier than my usual periods? is there a possibility that spotting and blood tinged mucus is a result from pregnancy? or was the spotting due to ovulation of this cycle?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: pregnancy scare

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi laila lofty,

If you're having pregnancy concerns, this piece will have the information that you need
The Pregnancy Panic Companion
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic