changes in withdrawal bleed

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
overthinking97
not a newbie
Primary language: English

changes in withdrawal bleed

Unread post by overthinking97 »

Hi! :)

4 months ago I changed my combined bc pill from microgynon 30 to femodene. My Boyfriend and I are sexually active, and also use condoms.However, 3 weeks ago we were away for a couple of nights and we had sex a few times without using a condom. I always take my pill right on time everyday, and when we didn't use a condom, he withdrew before he came. I'm just a bit worried though, as last week I had my withdrawal bleed, and it came on Wednesday night night like always, but finished on saturday morning rather than sunday night. This means that it was only 2 days long rather than 4. I suppose what I'm asking is, if it is possible that I'm pregnant?

Thank you for your help!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: changes in withdrawal bleed

Unread post by Heather »

I'm not going to engage with you around a pregnancy scare.

As you know from previous discussions and scares, the only thing that can answer "Am I pregnant?" for anyone is a pregnancy test. And, as you also know from time I have taken with you already, and things you have shared, you don't feel comfortable engaging in intercourse without a condom. But if you are going to make that choice, it's on you to take care of your own worries about that (as it would be for me or anyone else if and when we freely choose to do something we know we don't feel okay about), not for someone else to talk you down from after you make that choice.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic