Not about pregnancy scare.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Chester
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Football Skills
Primary language: Malay English Brunei
Pronouns: The
Sexual identity: Straight

Not about pregnancy scare.

Unread post by Chester »

Do cervical mucus help to protect the acidity environment of the sperm in the vagina section? If only a little amount of sperm for example, touched a damp spot of semen from your pants and touched the vaginal opening while she's wet. Does that pose any pregnancy risk? Because can't the wetness of her vagina help to assist the flow of sperm to the egg? PLEASE I NEED THE ANSWERS, just a short answer would be fine.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Not about pregnancy scare.

Unread post by Heather »

In a previous answer, you were provided with a list of links, including to a page with more links that answer questions like this.

This link in that list -- Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide -- explains how human reproduction happens. This link -- Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That? -- also in that list, explains what sexual activities and kinds of contact do and do not present pregnancy risks.

You have also emailed us asking why we will not answer questions based in pregnancy fear or anxiety. We provided that answer for you already on the boards in the answer you were given. This was the link about that policy to answer that query: If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic