Do I have an STD?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Ashley.IDK
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Hugs
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: Straight

Do I have an STD?

Unread post by Ashley.IDK »

Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex a few times. About a week ago we used a new condom called Trojan Charged. When we used it he started to get bumps on a his penis. We used it 3 time and the first time the bumps weren't that bad just 1 maybe. Then the second time there was no change. Then the third time he said the condom felt "uncomfortable" so we stop using it. The bumps haven't went away since and now there are more bumps and he says they hurt. Even if he gets a boner it starts to hurt. He thinks I gave him and STD but I haven't had sex with anyone else besides him ever. And I have no bumps or rashes on my vagina so I dont know. Please Help
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Do I have an STD?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Ashley,
It's possible that something in that brand of condom caused this, so if nothing else it sounds like one not to use again. As for whether or not he has an STI, he needs to go to a sexual health provider to have the bumps examined and tests done in order to get an answer to that. Since you two have been having unprotected sex, you may want to get one as well so you can know your status.

Does he tend to not believe you about things, or has it only been this one instance where it sounds like he doesn't believe you haven't had other partners?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic