Psych ward?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
rinrinrin
Primary language: english/greek
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

Psych ward?

Unread post by rinrinrin »

I've had severe depression and anxiety for awhile now and I've had some disordered eating and I think I have body dysmorphic disorder. Recently it has started to get really bad again and I feel like I need help, I'm just sinking into a dark hole again and thinking that suicide is really the answer. I had a positive outlook on life for about 3 months and then this started happening again. I just don't really see the point in living anymore. I want to get help but I feel like my mom wouldn't believe I need help because we don't live with the person who abused me anymore. I just don't know what to do now
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Psych ward?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi rinrin,

I do want to say that I;m sorry you're in such a low place. If you're thinking about hurting yourself as the solution to how you're feeling, then yes, I would suggest you check yourself in somewhere that you can get care and be safe. You mention you're worried your mom would not help you get to that safe place. Do you have a way of getting there on your own, or someone else you trust who could take you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic