Sunlight issue?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Girltuesday2015
not a newbie

Sunlight issue?

Unread post by Girltuesday2015 »

Hi there - I went to breakfast this morning and I left my pill pack (in it's little blue holder) on the nightstand. There was some sunlight from the window on the pack for maybe about 2 hours. Is this an issue?

I'm on my last pack before Nexplanon and want to make sure everything is all good. Thanks!
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Sunlight issue?

Unread post by Redskies »

If pills have been affected by heat, that should be visible looking at the pack: something would look wrong with the pills or with the inside of their little blister pack. If everything seems fine, there's no reason to think that couple of hours of sunlight was a problem, especially if there was a container between the sunlight and the actual pills. (I don't know what the "little blue holder" is like :) )
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Girltuesday2015
not a newbie

Oh sorry - like the little sleeve that you keep the pills in. Mine happens to be dark blue. :)
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer

No worries! Well, I think what I said covers it, then. :) Anything else you need?
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Girltuesday2015
not a newbie

Nope - I can't wait to get off the pill and stop worrying. Thanks for your help!
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer

I'm glad you were able to arrange a different method. And you're welcome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic