Pre-cum on fabric- pregnancy risk?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Anon87
not a newbie

Pre-cum on fabric- pregnancy risk?

Unread post by Anon87 »

I felt my boyfriend's pyjama bottoms to see if they had ejaculate on them when he was out of the room (he'd recently just got changed, left his clothes in his room, and left). I know this was daft of me. Anyway, they seemed dry. I also picked up his underwear and i noticed they had a large damp patch on them (which I believe was pre-ejaculate). I don't think I directly touched the damp patch but I might have and i obviously felt the inside of the pyjamas which had been in contact with the damp patch. Then, not thinking, I itched my vagina over my underwear. There's also a chance I may have put my hands down my pants to rearrange my panty liner as it had moved (but I don't remember if I actually did this and i don't think I did). I'm worried that I may have touched the pre-ejaculate damp patch on his pants which then may have come into contact with my vagina when I itched it/ adjusted my panty liner. I don't recall my hands actually having anything wet on them from his clothes but there's still a chance I touched the pre-ejaculate. I know it seems unlikely but I'm very worried! I heard sperm can't swim through fabric but it's so small and if it got onto my vagina, even pretty much dry, couldn't it swim in the vaginal fluids? Thanks.
Anon87
not a newbie

Re: Pre-cum on fabric- pregnancy risk?

Unread post by Anon87 »

(just to add... I know that the damp patch was pre-ejaculate as my boyfriend confirmed it. Also, not much time had elapsed between the pre-ejaculate getting on his pants and me touching his pants, and I itched my vagina pretty much straight after feeling his clothes).
Carmen
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: disco dancing on roller skates
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Pre-cum on fabric- pregnancy risk?

Unread post by Carmen »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic