Urges and parents.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Starlingwhite
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pansextual

Urges and parents.

Unread post by Starlingwhite »

Ok.... so here is my situation i am 17, i am somewhat sexual with my bf who is also 17. I have given him a blow job and he as fingered me. I have been have a lot of urges to go further with him as of lately but dont want to mentally. So my first question is how can i relax these urges easier?

I also wish to see a doctor not directly for sexual reasons but just for a check up, considering i never have had one. However since i dont drive or have a job i will have to ask my parents. Last time i tryed bringing it up my mother wanted to know why. So i told her honestly just to get checked but she didnt believe me. She then started talking about how angry she was going to be if she discovered i was having sex. Now my question is how do you suggest i go about asking her again to see someone?

P.S. i have read as many articles i could find on this site but had a hard time finding an answer.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Urges and parents.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi starlingwhite,

There are a few things you could do when it comes to having urges that you don't feel comfortable acting on. The first is to masturbate, as that will help you release at least some of those urges. The other is to have a talk with your boyfriend about the activities you're each comfortable with and see if there are ones that would satisfy the desires you're having without you having to do things you're not ready for.

As for your mom, I recommend continuing to be honest about you reason for going. You could add that it's recommended that you see an ob-gyn in your teens anyway, regardless of how sexually active you may be.
Starlingwhite
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pansextual

Re: Urges and parents.

Unread post by Starlingwhite »

Alright thank you Sam W i will see if that work
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her