Quick question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Anon87
not a newbie

Quick question

Unread post by Anon87 »

Hey there,
I would just like to know, if an exposed penis rubs against my vagina whilst I'm wearing jeans (pre-ejaculate definitely present, and possibly ejaculate), what is the likelihood of it soaking through the material?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Quick question

Unread post by Sam W »

We've already addressed this kind of scenario in a previous question of yours, so I'm not going to repeat that here.

It sounds like you have a lot of anxiety around this kind of activity. If that's the case, would you like to talk about ways that you can adjust what you do with a partner so that you're only doing things that don't cause you to worry?
Anon87
not a newbie

Unread post by Anon87 »

Sam W wrote:We've already addressed this kind of scenario in a previous question of yours, so I'm not going to repeat that here.

It sounds like you have a lot of anxiety around this kind of activity. If that's the case, would you like to talk about ways that you can adjust what you do with a partner so that you're only doing things that don't cause you to worry?
Sorry I forgot that I'd previously posted as it must have been a few weeks back or something like that. I'd agree that I get anxious about this sort of thing. Any advice on that? Thank you!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

The very first thing I would suggest is to listen to your feelings. When it's right for someone, any kind of sex feels good both physically and emotionally. If any -- or even all -- kinds of sexual contact make someone feel; fearful and scared, they should be stepping away from that kind of contact, not continuing to do it.

So, if something makes you feel scared or very anxious -- not just a little that you can manage -- you want to stop doing it and instead only do what you feel very comfortable with, and then start to figure out what you need with those other ways of being sexual you want to feel comfortable, safe and secure.

Anxiety of any kind is a mental health issue, so too, you can look into mental healthcare for anxiety.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic