Orgasm

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
HHH
Primary language: english

Orgasm

Unread post by HHH »

I cannot orgasm with or without a partner. I stop myself before reaching there but i don't do it on purpose. Why am i doing it? How can i work on it? I want to reach orgasm but I cannot help it I just stop even though i don't want to stop.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Orgasm

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi HHH,

When you say you stop yourself, can you describe a little more for me what that looks like? Too, what are you expecting an orgasm to feel like and how does that compare to what you do feel when you masturbate or have sex?
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
HHH

Unread post by HHH »

Right after i start feeling good, i stop masturbating. I am pretty sure it is not orgasm because it feels like it is kind of an arousal. I stop touching myself even though i don't want to stop since it just starts to feel good. Also with my partner when he touches my clitoris for some time, i pull myself back or put his hand away even though i want that feeling to continue. I don't know why i do that but i just do it and regret it right after i stop.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, thank you for clarifying. It sounds like step one would be to try masturbating and not pulling your hand away when it starts to feel good. Sometimes pleasure can feel intense for people, so you could also try pausing if it feels too intense and then easing back in after a minute or two.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic