Pregnancy risk?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Random12
Awesomeness Quotient: Hdjsnddn
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Straight

Pregnancy risk?

Unread post by Random12 »

Hello. I am 16 and quite scared and i cant sleep eat or concentrate on anything. So basically before two days me and my gf were naked in the bathroom and i startes fingering her and she gave me a hand job. But then my penis touched the vagina of my gf for a split second(i remember that it was for a very little time). So this was all in the beggining and i dont think that there was precum or anything on the tip of my penis but then again its better to assume the worsta case scenario. After my penis touched ny gfs vagina for a split second i continued fingering her without thinking about it(which as you can tell is the main problem here). I am 100% sure that there wasnt any sperm involved in this at all and also i urinated before that and had a couple of pre-ejaculations before this situation but ofc i am still very scared and i would really appreciate it if you helped me. Is it posibble i transmitted this tiny drop of precum which got on her vagina when she touched my penis for a split second(also i dont even know where it touched her it may not even have been near the vulva)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnancy risk?

Unread post by Sam W »

We have already answered this for you in a previous thread. I'm going to lock this one, and please do not post this question again. If there are other things we can help you with, you're free to ask about those.
Locked Previous topicNext topic