curiousity attack about my next period

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
idah
Awesomeness Quotient: humble
Primary language: english
Pronouns: something else
Sexual identity: normal

curiousity attack about my next period

Unread post by idah »

My last period was on either July 24 or 25, 2016. But on August 8, 2016 i had a sex with my boyfriend but it's all widraw, i know he widraw it coz i always remind him everytime and i saw also that he widraw. That sex contact was happen only for that day, a few hours after of our sex i take a medicine to make sure of everything upto the following days until i bought a contraceptive pill. 5 days after of our sex on August 8, 2016 I decided to take a contraceptive pill starting on August 13, 2016, i took 2 pills everyday until i finish it on August 24, 2016, I know my way of taking the pills was wrong, but I only do it because of my fear. The date now is already August 27, 2016 11:00 in the evening but my period still not yet come. Is it possible that the contraceptive pills has a contribution for the changes of my period.? I was curious about this, because it's widraw and happen only once. I want to hear your opinion for this, please email me. Thank you
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: curiousity attack about my next period

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi idah,

So, the first thing you need to do is stop taking the pill the way you currently are and only take it as directed. You can read about how to do that here: Combined Oral Contraceptives (The Pill)

As for your period, you can read about all the different reasons why it might be late here: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

It sounds like having sex in the way that you are is causing you stress. Would you like to talk about ways to scale back on sexual activity so that you do feel comfortable? Or talk about other forms of birth control you could use that you'd feel more comfortable with?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic