My taco is broken, but why?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Chang'e
Primary language: English
Pronouns: don't care
Sexual identity: sorta like girls, I guess

My taco is broken, but why?

Unread post by Chang'e »

I'm a 19 y/o girl. I live with Asperger's and double depression. I'm taking atomoxetine and sertraline.

Sometimes I get ever-so-slightly aroused from erotica or lurid thoughts, but nothing I do gets me beyond that. When I touch my clitoris/vagina/vulva, I don't feel any different than if I had poked and prodded elsewhere. I have no sexual urges whatsoever. When I was younger, I figured this would straighten itself out as I got older. It hasn't, and yet I can't stop thinking about sex. It's rather anxiety-inducing.

Is it Asperger's-related? Depression-related? Drugs? What is this? I'm familiar with asexuality, but I don't feel like that's what's going on...
wubba lubba dub dub
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: My taco is broken, but why?

Unread post by Heather »

Alas, this isn't something someone is going to be answer curtly and simply with so little information. It also may not even really be a something in the first place. In other words, the assumption here seems to be that something is wrong with you and your body when, in fact, nothing may be wrong at all.

You say you can't stop thinking about sex, and that's troubling you. Can I ask what you mean when you say you can't stop thinking about sex? Are we talking about thinking about it in a way that's really coming from you, inside your own head, heart and body, or thinking about it in a way that's coming more from external messages and ideas, things that come from others, rather than yourself?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic