Embarassing question but...

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Sid Vicious
Awesomeness Quotient: My music taste
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Him
Sexual identity: Im straight

Embarassing question but...

Unread post by Sid Vicious »

So I know this is a super embarrassing question but it's important. So I'm 15 and I won't be 16 until next spring. I need to know if my Penis will still grow and if the size I have could satisfy a woman. I think my body as a whole was a good amount of growing to go through still (I'm 5'7 and im supposed to grow to 5'11). I measured it before and it was over 6 inches long and the girth was over 5.75. I guess I'm satisfied with the thiccness of it But I really do wish it was longer like maybe 7 to 8 inches max. Is it possible for my Penis to keep growing until I'm like 18 or something so I can finally be comfortable with my body?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Embarassing question but...

Unread post by Mo »

Hi there,

It's possible that you'll experience more penis growth, but it's not something we can predict for sure. In terms of size, I think this article on penis size will help a bit: Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown

Keep in mind, too, that penis size is not going to be the most important factor in a partner's enjoyment of sex! This is covered a bit in this advice column about penis size.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic