dryness

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
xxboohoo

dryness

Unread post by xxboohoo »

I notice that I'm not really getting wet when I hookup with someone or when I masturbate, even though I'm very turned on. I want to know why this is happening and if there's a way I can naturally fix it without using lube. Also, there's times when I feel I'm about to orgasm or I might have but I'm still not coming or getting wet but I have to stop because it gets too intense.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: dryness

Unread post by Mo »

Hi there, and welcome to Scarleteen.

You may find this advice column from our archives helpful in thinking about reasons why you aren't producing as much lubrication as you might expect. There's not a whole lot you can do to change this amount, but I do encourage you to experiment with different good-quality lubes until you find one that works for you. If you feel like you don't like the idea of lube in general, this article might help give you a different perspective on it.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: dryness

Unread post by Heather »

Also: why NOT use lube? This is exactly what it's for! :D
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic