Prone masturbation harmful?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Jack_Tyln
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Prone masturbation harmful?

Unread post by Jack_Tyln »

Hi I am a male, and I have a question about prone masturbation. I have been told this supposed to be harmful. But the only information i can find seems to confirm that. But it also makes it sound as if it would destroy my penis xD it seems like hyperbole. These sites seem to be set up to sell 'cures' for this condition. It just seems like BS to me....

According to those sources I shouldn't even be able to masturbate the 'normal' way (which I can do aswell... but I prefer prone...) my penis should be painful when erect and I should have trouble reaching orgasm.... I have none of these issues...

So, can I keep doing what i am doing... or is there actually some truth to this?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Prone masturbation harmful?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Jack,

People masturbate in whatever way feels and works best for their body, so there's not a "normal" way to masturbate. As long as the way you're masturbating is not causing immediate or long-term pain, there's not really cause for concern.
Jack_Tyln
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Prone masturbation harmful?

Unread post by Jack_Tyln »

Thanks =) haha it is good to hear that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic