What's wrong with me?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
katelynkapowski

What's wrong with me?

Unread post by katelynkapowski »

I'm concerned. I have been experiencing a rusty to brown discharge for the past 3 weeks. I'm currently taking OCP and I'm not on any other medication or antibiotics. I've taken 5 pregnancy tests-all negative. When I have sex with my fiancé, it's sometimes hard to get aroused/lubricated enough. About 2 years ago I tested positive for chlamydia, and was successfully treated. I have had no new partners since, and received a negative chlamydia result last year at my last routine Pap smear. What could be going on? I'm rather concerned. I have an appointment with my gyn Monday but it's Saturday and I'm anxious
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: What's wrong with me?

Unread post by Heather »

Alas, this is something where ultimately, you're just going to have to wait until you can be examined on Monday to find out what's going on.

But what we can do for/with you is certainly see if we can help you get to Monday without freaking out. :)

What do you feel like you need -- that is within reach -- to cope right now? What have you been doing as far as self-care and coping goes so far today?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic