Phone sex (please help desperate)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Mrniceguy
Awesomeness Quotient: Niceguy
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Hornyn

Phone sex (please help desperate)

Unread post by Mrniceguy »

Hey ive been searching everywhere trying to find advice on me and my new girlfriend. We have known each other for about 2 months now and have been dating for 1 month. We have never actually met each other i met her online but we have facetimed and talked ALOT! I love this girl shes so cool and just like me. She is in montana with her mom but usually lives near me in caifornia at her dads. I really like this girl and dont wanna mess it up. Btw she is so tight down there only been with 3 guys

My problem is the phone sex. But let me tell u a little about her. She gets horny alot but she doesnt like dirty talk. She gets turned off by words like bitch but thats the only one i tryed really. She doesnt like big dicks or rough sex she likes to be loved and taken gentle. I use to make her cum over the phone but now i cant. I dont know why i can cum but she says she cant anymore and idk why. Idk how to spice things up if idk what to say other than the same put my dick in the pussy or lick the clit stuff. Weve had phone sex on facetime but now she says i cant make her cum anymore i dont know why. I moan and make noises and stuff and so does she but she says its hard to do on the phone. Im scared this will recicprocate in real like and i would like to keep her cumming on the phone. She still calls me to talk not phone sex.

What can i say or do to help her cum on the phone? A response would be very much appreciated ive been trying to figure this out for quite a while. All i see online is how to talk dirty dirty but she likes to be taken care or gentally. Ive done the whole wet pussy caress my fingers whole thing abd would now be repeating myself. Weve been having phone sex for about 3 weeks now. Need help from whoever :( as many responses as possible please guys im desperate
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Phone sex (please help desperate)

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Mrniceguy,

So there's a few things that might be going on here. One is that if you've been doing this a lot, the novelty of the act itself has worn off, so taking a break from it might actually help in the long run. Have you and she talked at all about things that do make her aroused that you could experiment with, or have you only talked about what doesn't work?

Too, during long-distance sex, if someone is going to orgasm it's going to be because they're stimulating their body while their partner is stimulating their brain. So part of the solution may be for her to experiment with new ways of masturbating while on the phone to see if those help her orgasm. It might help to keep in mind that phone sex might be quite different from in-person sex with someone. Being able to see each other, touch each other, and get instant feedback about what feels good (and what doesn't) can all effect that experience. So try not to stress out at the idea that the struggles you're having right now will automatically carry over into in-person sex.

As a side note, someone's vagina will not get looser (or stay tighter) based on how many sexual partners someone has had. Tightness is often a sign that someone is still a little tense, while a lack of tightness is often a sign of arousal. Does that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic