masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
steffi
Awesomeness Quotient: i think i so good drawings
Primary language: language
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

masturbation

Unread post by steffi »

hello, so first off. I'm 14 and I've started to masturbate. the one thing is, I don't know how. whenever I try to finger myself it doesn't go in very much, about a centermeter and then it stops. I explored all of my vagina and I can't seem to find it, any tips on finding the hole?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: masturbation

Unread post by Karyn »

Hi steffi.

Different people masturbate in different ways, and figuring out what you like and find pleasurable takes some experimentation. If you're not sure even where to start, though, this piece might be useful: How Do You Masturbate?

Per finding the entrance to your vagina, have you used a mirror to get a good look at your vulva? That can be a big help in getting an idea of where everything is. We have a piece on anatomy here that may help: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More

I would also say that it sounds like you may have found your vaginal opening already, based on what you describe, and just might not be taking into account the fact that the vaginal canal doesn't go straight up into your body, it actually angles back quite a bit. It could be that your fingers just aren't angled quite the right way, so that's something to experiment with as well. (Although keep in mind too that masturbation doesn't have to involve any sort of vaginal entry if you don't want it to: there's no right way to masturbate, it's about figuring out what feels good to you!)
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic