Post ejaculation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
DH117
Awesomeness Quotient: My leadership
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He

Post ejaculation

Unread post by DH117 »

Hey, so this girl and I had sex October 8th and I put on the first condom and didn't cum. She gave me oral sex and I shot my cum into my underwear. I then gave her oral sex for about 10-15 minutes. I then took my underwear off my penis and wiped the tip of my penis till it was dry and pulled on the bottom of it up to get all the post ejaculation fluid out. This is the stupid part... I grabed the 2nd condom and Put it on backwards for a good solid maybe 1 second and then I flipped it back around and pulled the condom down. Then I inserted again for a second time. I again still did not ejacualte in the condom. The end of our sex session I didn't ejaculate in the condoms or her and the comdoms weren't broke and I wore condoms from the beginning never inserted without. I belive my penis was dry and nothing was on It when I put the condom on backwards for a split second. She had a boyfriend about 2-3 months ago and she was 3 weeks late on her period and finally got it after she had sex with him. She was supposed to have her period on the 29 of October but she still hasn't had it but she's been stressing out like crazy and I belive she's not pregnant and that her stressing is causing it to come late. Help! I don't think pregnancy can happen with post ejaculation 10-15 mins after I'm freaking out now to and I keep thinking suicidal and super depressed I messed up and I'm scared...
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Post ejaculation

Unread post by Eddie C »

DH117,

If you are having suicidal thoughts or are feeling the need to hurt yourself I will advice you to contact a 24 hour hotline such as the National Suicide Prevention Life Line (call: 1-800-273-TALK) or Crisis Text Line(TEXT: “GO” TO 741741).

Here at Scarleteen we are not trained to help people dealing with this kind of issues but we take very serious the well being of our users.

If you are in immediate danger you can always call 911 or just get to a Emergency room.

Please take care of yourself and once you are safe we can discuss whatever you need to discuss.
Locked Previous topicNext topic