Unusual Anal

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
836crab
Awesomeness Quotient: Honesty
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Herero/questioning?

Unusual Anal

Unread post by 836crab »

I had anal sex for the first time with my boyfriend. I was properly lubricated, he wore a condom, and I didn't experience barely any pain. Now everything was fine until I went to the bathroom and farted while there and two mucus like globs came out. They were tannish brown and one had a red dot in it. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me so I'm just wanting to know-should I be concerned? Or wait to see if it happens again in the morning?
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Unusual Anal

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi 836crab! Welcome to Scarleteen!!

The digestive tract does have mucus in it which can come out (often in stool) but I can imagine having anal sex might have disturbed some mucus so that it came it out in that way on this occasion. The tissue in the anus also very fragile so even with lube a small drop of blood could happen... the dot could also be something from your food.

Anal discharges, can be a sign of underlying health issues so if it continues to happen, especially apart from sex, then I would say that it'd be something to talk to your doctor about. However as it happened immediately after sex, it sounds like it was related to that.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic