fingered by precum during ovulation

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
funky_gurl
not a newbie

fingered by precum during ovulation

Unread post by funky_gurl »

Hi,
Recently on the 12th November, me and my boyfriend were hanging out in his bed. He started to masturbate himself and i know that there was precum and about 5 to 10 minutes later he started to finger me in my anal, and then put his finger inside my vag*** only twice. could that lead to pregnancy?
it is important to note that i was ovulating between 11th-17th November. i don't know if due to stress the ovulation had occured late. i do not know. i've been stressing a lot!!
Also these past 2 days I had a little white discharge, i found on the internet that that is one of the early signs of preganancy. or is it noormal to have discharge before your period? Because I am suppose to get my period next week (30th November).
Would apperciate a lot if someone replies. Thanks! :) sorry about my english btw
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: fingered by precum during ovulation

Unread post by Karyn »

I've responded to your question here: http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5112

Please don't double post, as it's against the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up (and can make it more difficult for us to keep track of people's questions!).
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
funky_gurl
not a newbie

So, from which board does this question can be answered? i know that in the link you send includes 'The Pregnancy Panic Companion', i have read that. but i want to know which board can answer my question since not everything that i want to know is included in the 'The Pregnancy Panic Companion'. thanks :)
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer

Unread post by Karyn »

We do not answer any questions that are asking us about pregnancy risks: that's our policy. All of the information you need to assess your own level of risk can be found in the links that were included in the answer you were given.

Per your question about discharge, this piece goes into detail about what is normal discharge and what is not: Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

You might also find this piece about ovulation helpful: Let's Dial Down Some (Maybe) Ovulation Freakouts
funky_gurl
not a newbie

ok thanks for your help :)
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer

Unread post by Karyn »

You're welcome. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic