Premature ejaculation

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
NeedHelp123
Awesomeness Quotient: My wit
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Premature ejaculation

Unread post by NeedHelp123 »

Been experiencing problems with ejaculation since first sexual experience at 13. Have had a lot of encounters since then and it hasn't improved at all. Normally Pe is defined at 1-2 minutes but I'm st like 3-5 seconds. Tried various techniques, pills, creams nothing seems to work. Wondering if I need to get circumsized again, seeing as how I have a feel of skin connecting my foreskin scar to the penis head. When it gets pull on, like during vaginal sex instantly feel like finishing. More distressing to me than my partners because I can't have sex long enough to enjoy the sensation of the act itself rather than the finishing part
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Premature ejaculation

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Needhelp,

You mention that you've tried different techniques. Are those mental techniques or physical ones?

Also, when you you say you can't have sex for very long, are you referring only to penetrative sex? Or does this extend to other types of sexual behavior?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic