Std scare please help

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jayrod654
Awesomeness Quotient: Fun
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Male

Std scare please help

Unread post by Jayrod654 »

Hey
Currently 19yr had sex with 37yr old on trip in bali small red dot on right side of penis.
Didnt use a condom and only went for about 5 seconds before she stopped.
The red dot cane two days after this occurance and is in not pain nor growing in size
Other than that she gave my head for about 5minutes

I have photos but im not sure how to upload them
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Std scare please help

Unread post by Heather »

Please don't even try and up.oad photos of your genitals here. Not only is that simply not something the rest of the community is going to feel comfortable with, it also would be pointless, as no one can test someone for STIs via a photo.

Symptoms or not, getting regular STI testing is important, and something that anyone sexually active should ideally be doing, even when they are practicing safer sex by using barriers, but all the more so if they are not.

Since you have a concern now, it's as good a time as any to get started on STI testing for yourself. So, why don't you make an appointment with your healthcare provider or with a sexual health clinic?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic