this is really needed, avoid him at all costs

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ocean99
not a newbie
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them

this is really needed, avoid him at all costs

Unread post by ocean99 »

starting tomorrow, I'm going to avoid talking & seeing a cool teacher of mine. Nothing inappropriate is going on between us, I'm just really annoyed with how I'm letting this person consume my thoughts all the time and it's just.. very annoying. Every Tuesday & Thursday at my hs, there's this time set aside called 'seminar' where students can go to a teacher's classroom and get help from them with their assignments. I usually go to this teacher's seminar all time and I don't think I'm going to do that often anymore. I'm deciding on going to another seminar where a friend of mine is at so that can distract/or keep from going to his seminar. This Wednesday though, I'm only going to walk in & give him a card and a gift me and a friend made for him and that'll be it. I just feel like I need to see this person less. I need to give myself some breathing space.. like I know ya'll are probably like 'forreal?' but I'm being serious lol.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: this is really needed, avoid him at all costs

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi lomiedahomie,

It sounds like you're doing what you need to do to hit a reset button on your feelings, and like you've got a really solid plan laid out, which rocks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic