Latex clothing: Feels like an uncommon and unusual fetish for someone my age to have.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Latex clothing: Feels like an uncommon and unusual fetish for someone my age to have.

Unread post by KittyPink »

I just feel like I'm kind of alone at this age as far as this fetish goes, it kind of sucks. I also feel like it's not a reasonable fetish for someone my age.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Latex clothing: Feels like an uncommon and unusual fetish for someone my age to have.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Kittypink,

Something that's tricky about fetishes is that there's no set timeline for when you become aware of them. While plenty of people don't figure them out until their adults, plenty of other people realize them when they're younger. So there's nothing wrong with having discovered you have this fetish now rather than later. Does that make sense?
KittyPink
not a newbie

Re: Latex clothing: Feels like an uncommon and unusual fetish for someone my age to have.

Yep, I'm just kind of shy about this fetish, to be honest. I think that's where this is coming from.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
KittyPink
not a newbie

It also I feel like just some of these fantasies I've had around wearing latex (like wearing it in public, wearing latex underwear under my clothes.) Are just down right strange and taboo.

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

It's totally okay to feel shy about a fantasy or fetish when it's new. There can be an element of uncertainty when you consider or try something new, especially something that's often viewed as "deviant."

If it helps, I know people who engage in other fetishes or kinks who will wear things connected to it under their clothes. So you're certainly not alone in that interest.
KittyPink
not a newbie

Thanks, now if only the clothing wasn't so expensive. Oh, and if ordering it and getting it was a hell of a lot more discreet.

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic