Rubbing dried out semen on vagina. Chances of Pregnancy?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Rafueed
Awesomeness Quotient: Stuff
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Male

Rubbing dried out semen on vagina. Chances of Pregnancy?

Unread post by Rafueed »

Hi this is my first time using this forum and it seems like this website is filled with very reliable people that know what they're talking about. I am a very paranoid person when it comes to the chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant from anything really. So on January 2nd me and her were fooling around and she gave me a blowjob that was messy and eventually I began to masturbate because I wasn't finishing from the blowjob and she had her hands in her lap (while her pants were still on) and she then took her pants and panties off and began rubbing her vagina. So what I am worrying about is if there was some sperm from the pre-ejaculate on her hand mixed with the saliva from the messy blowjob even though her hands may have been slightly dried from them being on her pants and perhaps even wiped on her pants. And if there was any sperm possibly on her hands what would the chances be of her getting pregnant from her rubbing her vagina. (I also did not have a previous ejaculation that day and only ruminated so I know that limits the chance of any sperm being in the pre-ejaculate) Something else my paranoid brain has considered is if there could have been any sperm on my hand from when I masturbated even though none of the ejaculate touched my hand. I am worried because my penis was still wet from the blowjob when I masturbated. I am wondering if any sperm could be possibly on the shaft of my penis from the pre-ejacualte that came out during the blowjob.

Something else I've also been worried about is that during that same sexual encounter I masturbated and finished on her face. And she immediately went to wash the semen off her face and wipe her hands and face with a towel but she didn't wash her hands or wipe them very thoroughly, but she did wash them with only water and then wiped them with a towel. Then about 10-15 minutes later she went into her room to put on another pair of panties and she said she brushed her finger against the surface of her vagina for about 10 seconds but her hands were dry. So I am also worried about if there could have been any sperm left alive on her finger and if there was, what would the chance of her getting pregnant be from how she touched her vagina for about 10 seconds.

The day after this all happened (January 3rd) my girlfriend's breasts began to feel sore but it was about time that her PMS symptoms would begin to show up for her next period so I'm not sure if that could mean anything when it comes to pregnancy. It is now January 11th and she has been getting the usual signs of her period arriving soon but I'm still worried and very paranoid.

I'm sorry for the very long post I'm just very very very very paranoid when it comes to all of this. Thank you so much for your time.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Rubbing dried out semen on vagina. Chances of Pregnancy?

Unread post by Karyn »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Locked Previous topicNext topic