Special question for sex after placebo week?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
rainbowz529
Pronouns: she, her

Special question for sex after placebo week?

Unread post by rainbowz529 »

Hi!

I was on my last pill of my second week of combination birth control pills when I felt sick, and puked that night. Afterwards, I continued taking my third (and last) week of birth control pills properly, and my placebo week followed. Now that my placebo week is over, I will be starting a new pack tomorrow. As I took only 7 pills correctly prior to my placebo week due to my throwing up, I am wondering if I am safe to have unprotected sex starting tomorrow when I begin my new pack.

Thanks for this confirmation!
Sam W
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Special question for sex after placebo week?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi rainbow,

When you threw up the pill, how long had it been since you'd taken it? In other words, did you take it in the morning and throw up at night or take it an throw up an hour after?
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic