Will I ever be able to be satisfied?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jay_J
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm open.
Primary language: English.
Pronouns: They them
Sexual identity: Confused and genderless

Will I ever be able to be satisfied?

Unread post by Jay_J »

I am 16 years old and I'm in a very stable relationship. I get turned on frequently and get arroused easily and masturbation isn't a problem, I end up ejaculating. When masturbating if I don't ejaculate but I'm still horny I'll get female blue balls. My concern is - when I have sex (I've only have sex three times) I get aroused but I don't get any pleasure from it. I'm not anxious, I'm calm, but I dont feel anything. It's doesn't hurt, I don't feel pain, I just feel bad afterwards that I wasnt satisfied. I don't think anything wrong but I feel bad that I haven't have an orgasm made from someone besides myself. :?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Will I ever be able to be satisfied?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Jay,

If you haven't seen it already, this article is a really helpful resource: The Great No-Orgasm-from-Intercourse Conundrum

Can you also tell me a little about how much variety/novelty you have in your partnered sex life? In other words, have you tried lots of different things, or do you and your partner tend to stick to a set of sexual activities?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic