Stomach Pains

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
panther2020
Pronouns: she/her

Stomach Pains

Unread post by panther2020 »

I have been sexually active for almost 3 years now and for as long as I can remember, I have been getting stomach pains after any type of arousal. Whether it is intercourse or just a "make-out sesh". I always use protection during intercourse (a condom and recently just started the pill) but these pains have been going on before I started the pill. The only way to describe this pain is that it is pain throughout my abdomen and can range from an annoying dull pain with a little nausea sometimes all the way up to sharp pain when I move certain ways. It is very scary, especially since I also have anxiety issues, my mind overthinks these occurrences and often makes a mountain out of a mole hill. Are these pains normal? Or should I be bringing this up to my doctor?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Stomach Pains

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Panther,

Given that this has been going on for years and that it does not seem to have an obvious source, I would suggest bringing it up with your doctor.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic