condom protection

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
xmetalgirl
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Artsy Fartsy
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Sexual identity: Female

condom protection

Unread post by xmetalgirl »

Hello! So today I put the condom on my partner properly such has no flipping over, rolled down to the base, opened carefully, good amount of lube etc. The only position we did was me on top. After he ejaculated i stayed on top for a few minutes because we were kissing a little. He started to get a little bit soft but he held onto the base as always still and i got off. He had wet stuff around his legs, the base of the condom was slightly a bit off the base but still on, the shaft was whiteish and the tip was too but usually only the tip wouldjust be whiteish. I think the wet stuff was probably from me right? The shaft in the whiteish part is probably lube as well? And would the base be slightly off after i got off was probably because his penis got softer and changed sizebright? I know the condom probably was 100% protected but im a bit unsure what do you think? I just dont want to keep thinking it leaked or something. Thank you guys!
Johanna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: condom protection

Unread post by Johanna »

The fluid you saw was probable from you, mixed in with the lube. If the condom did not slip off, you have nothing to worry about.
"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic