About oral sex and others

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Maeve
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My hands
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

About oral sex and others

Unread post by Maeve »

Hi again. This time I want to ask about something I've been reading in the website (I'm learning a lot reading lots of topics haha)

First... I read about oral sex and if is healthy to swallow the semen. I got my answer in one of the replies to someone else and it says we need exams to see if we aren't infected to have oral sex in case our partners had sex before with someone else. But what if two virgins have oral sex for the first time? There's a risk anyways?

And second. I have lots of complex about my body in general because I'm too skinny and flat chested that my ribbs are visible and seems bigger than my boobs. I know I should love myself the way I am but I keep feeling sad thinking no one will pay attention to me for looking like a little girl. And I read somewhere girls with small boobs can feel more pleasure during sexual activity involved with that zone. It's true?

I wish I had classes with this topics at school because I just discovered not so long ago that there's different types of vaginas. Mine have a big labia so it's like... out? And I thought it was a kind of malformation because I only saw before vaginas that are like small and a whole with things inside only visible when you open it, like most of the books when we learn the genitals.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: About oral sex and others

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Maeve,

If two people have had no sexual contact with anyone prior to engaging in oral sex, then the risk of transmitting an infection are very, very low. There are some exceptions to consider however, which you can read about here: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... ave_an_std

As for breasts, sensitivity and pleasure are going to vary from person to person more than from size to size. One person with smaller breasts may find them very sensitive, while someone else may find them less sensitive. You can read more about breasts here: Abreast: The Basics of Boobies
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic