Weird symptoms. Sick or something else?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
FadedPassion
not a newbie
Pronouns: Her

Weird symptoms. Sick or something else?

Unread post by FadedPassion »

I've just been feeling sick the past few days. The last time I had sex was April 23. We didn't use a condom and he didn't finish inside me. I'm on birth control pills and I take them perfectly. On April 28 I felt suddenly sweaty and light headed and then it went away within an hour. The next day at night I had sudden severe sweating and the feeling like I was going to throw up. It came on very quickly and subsided within about 10 minutes. I felt a bit better the next day but I still feel slightly nauseous and the sides of my breasts are sore. Not really sure what's going on. My withdrawal bleed is due on May 8th. I've been on my pills for 7 months. I never felt nauseous or had sore breasts since being on my pill. It kind of worried me. I'm hoping I'm just getting sick.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Weird symptoms. Sick or something else?

Unread post by Karyn »

Nausea and lightheadedness can have all sorts of causes: they might be related to your pill, they may not (and it might be completely coincidental that your breasts are sore). If these symptoms continue for more than a few days, the best thing to do is check in with a doctor.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic