Condom question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
janelle23
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Condom question

Unread post by janelle23 »

My last period was around the week of April 11th. My boyfriend and I have at least had. Sex more than 12 times since my last period. During one of the times the condom was on backwards. All the times we've had sex we've used a condom and he never finished inside me. I just wanted to know if the pre cum could come out from the condom if it could have ever slipped off or moved during sex. I should be getting my period but haven't had any signs yet. Im worried and I just want some sense of mind, I'm graduating in a couple of weeks and I don't want this to be on my mind. :(
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Condom question

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Janelle,

As long as the condom did not break or come off, you can assume it did its' job. If it's stressing you out to use only condoms and withdrawal, it might be time to consider adding in another method (and we can provide resources on how to do that if you like). If you're worried about your period, this article may be helpful: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?
janelle23
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by janelle23 »

Could the condom have come off during any time and would you feel it? Me or my boyfriend.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

If the condom comes off, it's going to be noticeable, especially when the person pulls out. The same is true for if it breaks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic