Orgasm/discharge question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
MariaHernandez
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My love for animals
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Orgasm/discharge question

Unread post by MariaHernandez »

Hey guys, quick question, is it normal to have like clear "mocus" discharge after masturbation or orgasm? It's extremely clear, looks like snot. I masturbated and then I went to the bathroom cause I had to pee and i fell something strange and when I wiped there was a lot of clear stretchy discharge. So is that normal? Does it mean an infection or something? I had unprotected sex like 4 months ago but I felt fine after it, could I have and std or something or is it just normal?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Orgasm/discharge question

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Maria,

You can read about what's normal and what's worrisome discharge in this article: Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions . Basically, unless it comes with a weird smell or is a strange color, it's usually not cause for worry. When you masturbate or have sex, the muscle contractions involved can sometimes bring the discharge out.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic