Huge fear of pregnancy even on bc

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Mw2525
Awesomeness Quotient: Hair
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

Huge fear of pregnancy even on bc

Unread post by Mw2525 »

Me and my bf had sex 3 times already and I'm on birth control and I've been taking the pill correctly everyday for 6 months and I'm not on antibiotics or anything he also pulled out every time even though pulling out doesn't work my period was supposed to come Sunday and it came yesterday but it only lasted for a couple hours there was a lot of blood like a period but then it just stopped after awhile I understand that birth control can mess us your cycle but mine is alway comes on the same day and lasts about 3 days can having sex mess with your cycle and am I just overreacting about being pregnant
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Huge fear of pregnancy even on bc

Unread post by Eddie C »

Hello, Mw2525.

Is not that uncommon for people with vaginas who use birth control to have some variations on their periods. Even for people who are very regular, variations can happen from time to time.

After reading your posts here, it sounds like fear of pregnancy is causing you a lot of stress and I am so sorry about that. I am wondering if maybe taking a step back from sex would be something helpful for you right now? Maybe having a conversation with your partner about how these fears are affecting you and what do you need to feel more safe and comfortable with the risks that being sexually active have?

Definitely I won't say you are overreacting about pregnancy, because if you are so scare is important to listen to yourself and find out why and how to help. We can talk more about this if you like but I would like to know what do you think first. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic