STI

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
golfinho123
Pronouns: she/her

STI

Unread post by golfinho123 »

hello

i've having sex with my boyfriend for two months now and I'm certain he is faithful to me. We've always used condoms and I'm on the pill. This week though, we've tried without condoms just 2 times and he never ejaculated on me. I take the pill religiously so I'm not worried about pregnancy. But after a few days I've started worrying about STIs. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have them, still I've made an appointment to get tested. Do I have reasons to be worried? I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid. Could you give me some advice? thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: STI

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Golfinho,

Has he told you his testing history? If not, then you two need to have that conversation now, and if he hasn't been tested he needs to do so along with you. And it goes without saying that you two need to use condoms until you both know your status (and, ideally, afterwards).
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic